NEWS IN HpH !!!

Mirek O

Looks amazing !

How is the Walrus coming along?

I hope your new life as a father is treating you well

Kind regards

Anthony

Im father for a long time. My daughter is 20 ?! :m0152: Older son is 13 and small is 6 month. And Im well of course !!!! Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

On www.hphmodels.cz you can see progress on Catalina (all basic parts are finished) and Walrus (also this project is "on final"). L-39 you will be able to order from our e-shop per two weeks. First boxes we will have in E-day in Prag. What about you ?!

Guest Vulcan32

Hello Mirek,

both, the Walrus and Catalina look fantastic, looking forward to them. I don´t know if I can go to E-day this year. So I want to ask you if you take part at Plastic Winter in Bratislava on December, 1st. Would be great to see you there.

Greetings, Heinz

Man, Im actually kind of tempted by this thing as well....................its got SO many colorful schemes to it! Id probably to one in a Russian blue or tan camo but I found some absolutely amazing shots of the Baltic Bees, which would make an OUTSTANDING looking 32nd model -

1992501.jpg

2007094.jpg

Edited by Out2gtcha

I have ordered the L-39, hopefully the transaction works out OK. Your website is a little hard to understand when translated to English.

Eric.

Hi Mirek-

I ordered the L-39 also...I think! I had the same trouble with the translation- I did send you an email at info@hphmodels.com

I wasn't clear on how to get you paid via PayPal-

Looking forward to this kit very much,

Cheers

Pete

Got the L-39 at e Day on Saturday. It is just .......... fairytale in resin (and some other media). Christmas in September.

And saw the Catalina in flesh. Guys, if you think of buying it, don´t think of it any more. You WILL buy it without thinking if it is your cordial affair and have (some) 500,- EUR to spend. It is unbelievable, UNBELIEVABLE.

Jozef