Mirek O

NEWS IN HpH !!!

Guest Smitty44

I'm in for a 1/48 52. Has anyone received their 36 yet?

Jiri told me, that they will make new masters for the tires of the C-47.

Today at 1:00 PM CST The 1944 Normandy landing leading C-47 "Thats All Brother" who led all the paratrooper drop invasion aircraft is making its maiden flight after being found in a boneyard in WI in the US nearly 10 years ago.

For those that have facebook, the flight can be seen live here:

https://www.facebook.com/thatsallbrother/?hc_ref=ARQESXqb5-2Sx-CPWZ_tgEetHJo7h0VypFM5CWKvqxN1XQIEa1EM38yWGHgQmOSVlDM

Looking at the pictures of the B-52 the tail seems to be sitting to far forward and the windscreen looks a little off. Now I know this is only a preliminary “carving†of the kit so far but some things really need to be carefully done before it's released. I would not spend the money on a kit of that size and end up with a Tigercat error.

Just my two cents.

Man that DC-3 looks nice, but I will never be able to afford it... I could buy a car for that sort of money! Or go gliding for a year! Or go on a nice holiday! Still, very interested to see what comes of this!

Mirek, i think everybody would agree that HPH clear parts are from the best ever cast in resin. As HPH already produce some clear parts correction for various kits (Spitfire Mk.V, Ar196, Me163...) would consider making a correct canopy for the Trumpeter A-7 and Su-27 familly?

Every other resin casters gave up regarding the difficulty to produce top quality clear resin parts, and Zactoman stopped making them in vaccuformed clear sheet.

I'm sure i'm not the only one who'd like to see those corrected canopies....

I would love resin canopies for the Su-27 family! I'd actually buy more than I need too, just incase I ever want to build more. I actually think they would still sell, and I'm not just saying that as I want one either.

Hi!

Letov is only the wooden original for one of our customer. No idea to produced it as a kit.

The clear parts we could produced some time,  but there are question of quantity and price.    :notworking:  very well.

Most of all our models are made because it is our hobby and we like the particular type.