Mirek O

NEWS IN HpH !!!

Guest Clunkmeister

HPH relieves me of a lot of money every single year. I usually buy from dealers here, but it's the same thing.  The models are truly works of art.

I have huge plans for the huge Emil. Also the Berg will be "one of those" projects.  I keep staring at the Helldiver sitting beside my bench with the G-Factor gear with it, and I'm thinking as soon as the P-63 get's to the display case and the Felixstowe is finished....

Guest Clunkmeister

Anthony, you have no idea how much I'd love to get back into one of those.  Not trying to kill myself running loads, but just to go out and fly. It's gotta stay about half loaded though, because they were skittish on the ground when empty. The engines get a real workout trying to stay straight when on the ground in a crosswind because at low speeds the rudder ain't worth the metal it's made of and the brakes are one hard application away from having none at all.

there's plenty of good airframes laying around, you just need the coin to do a restoration. You're talking a half mil easy, plus 3-4K an hour to run the thing.

It makes a P-51 seem like a sweet deal.

Guest Clunkmeister

Ohhhh boy. Another one. I had better get to building all those I have, because the S.M..79 is one of those you aklways held out hope for but have never really thought would happen..... just like the C-46 :(

Spanish Civil War, Italian racing/record plane, fascinating Italian camouflage schemes.... way too many alternatives for the SM 79.

Tnarg

Guest Clunkmeister

That sound you all just heard was my wallet screaming out in terror of me wanting this Sparviero

Matt  :frantic:

Yup. Another. "Must build". This is a dream model of mine.

wow what news!!!!!!!!!!  The SM79 Sparviero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic!

Waiting waiting waiting............................................. :m0152: :m0152: :m0152: :m0152: :m0152:

Definitely great news!

What's happened with the 1/32 and 1/18 Berg D.1?

Berg is only in 1:32. In 1:18 we will have Bergs Engine.