Mirek O

NEWS IN HpH !!!

Looks like Hurricane IIC

That was my thought as well ... Isn't it the same Jiri that runs Fly Models at HpH?

Rog :)

No, but if I remember rightly, HpH were developing a Hurricane kit, then caught wind of Fly's intention, which led to a collaboration of sorts... and to the Fly Hurricane with its wonderful surface detail.

Guest Vulcan32

Jiri Valek runs FLY Models

Jiri Hodan runs HpH

Both Jiris know each other, and yes, they collaborate. I´ve seen already the master of FLY Models forthcoming Su-7 made by the pattern maker of HpH.

No, but if I remember rightly, HpH were developing a Hurricane kit, then caught wind of Fly's intention, which led to a collaboration of sorts... and to the Fly Hurricane with its wonderful surface detail.

The fly Hurricane is indeed a beauty but a bugger to put together. 

As for the DC 3, just with the colour schemes / airframe config possibilities and the like im out! too much choice.............  :frantic:

Anyway back to reality, of course im not out. If I get the chance to buy one, I will most likely go for a D day marked C47. 

beautiful looking kit looks like it comes with a full interior too. 

Bit slow catching up, but I will have to get a He-177... my favourite of the bombers... what a beast. Recently bought the MpM 1/48th kit of it.

Not starting rumours, but did I see ages ago talk of a 1/32nd Tracker? Not saying by HpH but I'm sure it was mentioned in here... I'm pecking away at the Tigger 1/32nd vac and I just know as soon as it gets somewhere, one will be announced. (hopefully!)

Guest Clunkmeister

A 1/32 Stoof? Really? I missed it but I'd love to see it.

Jiri Valek runs FLY Models

Jiri Hodan runs HpH

Both Jiris know each other, and yes, they collaborate. I´ve seen already the master of FLY Models forthcoming Su-7 made by the pattern maker of HpH.

Lucky, lucky you! That is in the top three of my "on its way" drool league.

Tony

That is impressive! That would look great as a Soviet lend-lease aircraft. It would give my Il-2 some (rather large) company.

Regards,

Jason