NEWS IN HpH !!!

Mirek O

I contacted them back in March; according to Jiri from HPH, the Tomcat sadly isn't complete at the moment and would require a new set of moulds for the resin parts. I would love to buy a Tomcat or Hornet, but sadly, they are way out of reach for me.

I contacted them back in March; according to Jiri from HPH, the Tomcat sadly isn't complete at the moment and would require a new set of moulds for the resin parts. I would love to buy a Tomcat or Hornet, but sadly, they are way out of reach for me.

I have one set of F-15 :-)

Mirek

For me, it would have to be a Navy aircraft! :) But as already, being young and having bought a house last year, kit in this price range are sadly totally out of reach for me at the moment. By the way, just being curious - are you planning to make new moulds for the Tomcat to make it available again? 

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed on the DC-3!  It will be an awesome kit, and I WILL buy and build it. .  In 2016, I have bought 7 HPH kits and am just about finished building one of them.

HPH seems to have a connection right to my brain  wallet regarding what will be a great kit subject.

The Letov LF-107 has me all excited, and I hope we might see an L-13 Blanik one day soon as well.

Fixed it for you.

• 1 month later...

Yo

I'm not sure, but until they were all grounded, the LET-13 was the most popular 2 seat glider in the USA. There are thousands of them sitting around worldwide, waiting for a spar fix...
I have plenty of awesomely pleasant memories in the Blanik, and plenty more scary ones while towing them to height..

There's something about Europeans and how they make awesome gliders. I truly wish gliding was as big in the USA as it is in Europe.
LET makes great machines. So does HPH and Schleicher, of course. Duhhhh

HPH makes Blanik also in 1/24, as glasfibre/epoxy custom kit.

Thank you HpH for producing such great kits of subjects most wont do.

My Catalina arrived yesterday via the Luchtvaart Hobby Shop, what a beautiful kit :wub: ....thank you HpH!!

Cheers

Anthony

Did you take out a 25 year repayment mortgage to pay for it?

Thanks mate, I did.

Just have to start saving for the C-47 now!

Was there news of a Hudson or Ventura possibly coming out or was I dreaming?

The next two kits to my understanding are the A- 20 Havoc and the Tigercat

Edited by Vandy 1 VX 4