NEWS IN HpH !!!

Mirek O

There was a gentleman in my area here that was working on a 1/48 B-36 in conjunction with C and H Aerominiatures.  I think that was the company but anyways I don't know the status of it.  He was working on a 1/48 B-2 stealth bomber as well but he's fallen off the radar here. My e-mails, phone calls and texts go unanswered so who knows.

Guest Vulcan32

That box art is absolutely beautiful. If they'd get into it, it would be great to just buy copies of that

Matt  :frantic:

It´s from Vlastamil Suchy, a Czech aviation artist. You will find a lot of box-arts from different companies on his website. I will tell Jiri that he should add a copy to each kit.

Here´s the link:http://vlastasuchyaviationart.wz.cz/

Cheers, Heinz

If HpH makes a 1/32nd B-58, Im afraid Im going to HAVE to buy one regardless of cost.It goes without saying that anyone who knows me knows I may have to get two of these eventually. The first one might be a bench clearer regardless of the IPMS NATs

Hey, I saw it first ! Please take your ticket and get in the queue, Brian ;) !

Hubert

Guest Vulcan32

The page seems to be down on their website, but I saw a 1/18th MiG-21 once, was that a one off, or would that also be available for kit form one day?

Here´s a list of their 1/18 planes. All these are custom made and no regular kits. In "kit form" you will get the main parts, but there is a lot left for scratch building. If you are interested send an email, ask for pictures of the parts and the price.

The only regular 1/18 kit is the Bf-109E.

@Radders: You are building vacforms and scratch built models, so you won´t have troubles with HpH´s 1/18 planes.

HPH18%20001_zpssveti6dy.jpg

• 4 weeks later...