NEWS IN HpH !!!

Mirek O

Guest Vulcan32

Hi,

here´s the update from my visit at HpH factory:

The next kit will be Grumman F-7 Tigercat and it will be available in early 2017, other kits for 2017 are A-20, C-47/DC-3 and Me-323 Gigant, but there are no release dates fixed by now.

20161016_134806_zpsokjgy1bw.jpg

Guest Vulcan32

Progress on 1/32 kits is a little bit slow at the moment, because they are very busy with their main business, building models for their customers. They are working on different planes for Kbely aircraft museum and customers in France and Japan. The 1/32 B-29 project is stopped, because there are rumors about an IM kit from a well known company. Instead of the B-29 we discussed a SR-71 or B-58. My vote is for the B-58.

Forthcoming 1/32 kits will be: Tigercat, Havoc, Dakota, S.M.79, Gigant, H.P. O/400 and Chmelak, on all these kits HpH has started to work.

In 1/48 there will be the B-36.

Cheers, Heinz

Guest Peterpools

Since we already have their gorgeous Helldiver, maybe, just maybe a Vindicator and Devastator might be down the road.

Now that would surely be a treat

Peter

Progress on 1/32 kits is a little bit slow at the moment, because they are very busy with their main business, building models for their customers. They are working on different planes for Kbely aircraft museum and customers in France and Japan. The 1/32 B-29 project is stopped, because there are rumors about an IM kit from a well known company. Instead of the B-29 we discussed a SR-71 or B-58. My vote is for the B-58.

Forthcoming 1/32 kits will be: Tigercat, Havoc, Dakota, S.M.79, Gigant, H.P. O/400 and Chmelak, on all these kits HpH has started to work.

In 1/48 there will be the B-36.

Cheers, Heinz

Nice work as always ... bringing us the BIG news :D

Pity there aren't any progress pics of the Havoc ... The Tigercat looks delicious - and although it's not a WWII kite ... I could be tempted on that one.

I still think it's a shame they won't consider a Do.17z since no IM producer is looking at one (though at least I take comfort from HK getting on board with a Ju.52 and maybe a Wellington!!) 

A B29, in IM? ... that's a crazy subject for a volume seller!! ... Even if it does get made, it'll send the IM company broke! lol :D

Rog :)

Instead of the B-29 we discussed a.......B-58. My vote is for the B-58.

If HpH makes a 1/32nd B-58, Im afraid Im going to HAVE to buy one regardless of cost.

Forthcoming 1/32 kits will be: Tigercat,

It goes without saying that anyone who knows me knows I may have to get two of these eventually. The first one might be a bench clearer regardless of the IPMS NATs

If HpH makes a 1/32nd B-58, Im afraid Im going to HAVE to buy one regardless of cost.

It goes without saying that anyone who knows me knows I may have to get two of these eventually. The first one might be a bench clearer regardless of the IPMS NATs

I saw the bit on the B-58 and thought the sabre thing Brian.

As for the Tigercat, you're only getting two? I figured you for a squadron's worth :)

Carl