NEWS IN HpH !!!

Mirek O

i´m sure you have one :P

If I had one, I'd squeeze my 225lbs. into it and try to make it fly! That is gorgeous!

How about scaling that down and making a 1/32 F-80? Or better yet, a P-80! Then I would own the Czech Models F-80, the Collect-Aire F-80 and a Hph F-80! (All unbuilt)

Its a fantastic looking kit Martin, you will NOT be sorry. Although I have not built mine yet, the kit looks like it might be one of HpHs "easiest" kits to put together.  I use quotes only because an "easy" HpH kit is more akin to a level 5 difficulty IM kit IMHO.   Still, I think most any decent modeler with experience should be able to turn out a VERY cool La-7...............and Im thinking I might have to have a Yak to set next to my La-7 as well. :lol:

I couldn't resist to play around a bit :), no comments 

jHBmBpW.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Vulcan32

Just to change direction a little.....any news on the C-47?

Could somebody "in the know" please post a list of the future HPH releases, even the pie-in-the-sky ones. I'm having trouble assembling the list in my mind. Would appreciate it greatly. TIA

Will visit HpH next weekend and post an update here.

Cheers, Heinz

Guest Vulcan32

Nice one Heinz!! :D ... I hope you're getting your merchandise at a discount with all the advertising you do!! 

Rog :)

Of course, sometimes 100% discount.

But more important is that we are friends now, I will go there with my wife,my daughter, a friend and his girl. Jiri´s wife will be there and Mirek will also come with his wife. So we will have a wonderful weekend.