NEWS IN HpH !!!

Mirek O

A question Mirku, why there is on the HpH webpage only one payment option. It is inconvenient to go to the bank and wire the money. I would much rather pay with my credit card or PauPal.

Thanks 

Martin

Martin ... 

If you send through an order request to HpH (look up http://www.hphmodels.cz/en/ and you'll see that the site is being reconstructed at the moment) ... via e-mail they have listed on the site notice, they can send you a PayPal invoice minus VAT (you are located outside the EU).

I've placed every order so far using e-mail ... making sure to ask them to remove the VAT. Sometimes they've sent back the total to pay and asked me to send the order via PayPal first ... and then they send me the invoice after receiving payment.

Hope this helps?

Rog :)

• 2 weeks later...

Done, it has to be mine! :ninja:

_02.jpg

Its a fantastic looking kit Martin, you will NOT be sorry. Although I have not built mine yet, the kit looks like it might be one of HpHs "easiest" kits to put together.  I use quotes only because an "easy" HpH kit is more akin to a level 5 difficulty IM kit IMHO.   Still, I think most any decent modeler with experience should be able to turn out a VERY cool La-7...............and Im thinking I might have to have a Yak to set next to my La-7 as well. :lol:

Edited by Out2gtcha