NEWS IN HpH !!!

Mirek O

Just be aware the quoting doesn't work properly (or at all) if you're using an iOS device. Frustrating, I know...

Kev

Really? ... I thought it did if you use the "View full page" function??

Rog

Really? ... I thought it did if you use the "View full page" function??

Rog

Actually, it doesn't work in the now-deprecated IPS app, which I use on my phone, as it presents a more usable interface than the full site:

post-3071-0-95483700-1470561651_thumb.png

It's old now, though, and IPS no longer updates or supports it. On the iPad, quoting works, but the all the tools are missing from the post edit window, and there's no 'smart' mode:

post-3071-0-21995600-1470562047_thumb.png

Desktop Safari is fine, so it's an odd and frustrating shortcoming. I've never seen a "view full page" option anywhere while using iOS on LSP.

Kev

Actually, it doesn't work in the now-deprecated IPS app, which I use on my phone, as it presents a more usable interface than the full site:

attachicon.gifphoto.PNG

It's old now, though, and IPS no longer updates or supports it. On the iPad, quoting works, but the all the tools are missing from the post edit window, and there's no 'smart' mode:

attachicon.gifIMG_0192.PNG

Desktop Safari is fine, so it's an odd and frustrating shortcoming. I've never seen a "view full page" option anywhere while using iOS on LSP.

Kev

Ok ... So this quote was done on my iPhone 128Gb 6s Plus ...

Rog

**Edit from desktop Safari** ... mmm looks like it doesn't quote the images ... but everything else worked fine in the full version ...

Anyway ... If you'd like to delete my posts off so we don't muck up HpH's thread, that would probably be best :)

Rog

Edited by Artful69

Guest Peterpools

Hi Brian

You and I have been talking and dreaming about a Tigercat since I first signed up years ago and the dream has finally come true. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Peter

• 2 weeks later...

Good news from HpH:

Yesterday Jiri told me that they have started to work on the O/400 and S.M.79.

Cheers, Heinz 

Holy Guacamole, Batman. He said SM.79.

Dare I hope for Spanish Civil War colors and a racing Corso version? Way too much fun. and a "Bloody Paralyzer" on top of all that. That 0/400 will be "Huge".

Tnarg

• 3 weeks later...