NEWS IN HpH !!!

Mirek O

Hope the show went well Mirek...

I popped over a few times for a look - you always seemed busy and the Concorde was attracting a lot of attention. Hopefully that translated into sales!

Don't suppose you've ever had thoughts of doing the Il-28 in 1:32, or a Yak-28 Firebar/Brewer? Fairly safe bets against seeing in injected plastic - but would suit your house style beautifully...

Iain

Don't suppose you've ever had thoughts of doing the Il-28 in 1:32...........................

Oh I would love a II-28 in 32nd.................would definitely scrape some cash for one. I think its one of the few really graceful and beautiful (in a traditional way that is):

aircraft-planes_hdwallpaper_il-28-aircra

Guest Vulcan32

Mirek, my friend, please do it!

Regards, Heinz

P.S.: I have plenty of time for a meeting next week, will send you a message on phone.

There's something very appealing about the shape of the IL-28... And the HpH 1:48 one really does look excellent - just the wrong scale for me!

But don't forget the other one I mentioned (especially the glass-nosed ones):

:)

Iain

The Il-28 looks pretty great in 1:48 scale, it would be pretty big in 1:32. Not exactly Catalina sized, but certainly a large aircraft. Would be fun to see it become a reality though.

A Yak-25 would be my choice though if you're going to do an early jet like that in 1:32. Or maybe an Il-40 Brawny. Such a strange, distinctive plane.

Matt  :frantic:

• 3 weeks later...

I would love a IL-28 in 32nd, to be honest, anything Russian/Eastern European built in 32nd would go down well.This was very nice though, big in 72nd!15151955273_5b1acf713b_c.jpgIPMS Scale Model World 2014 by Totallyrad.co.uk, on Flickr

Where can I find a set of the Russian moving ladder? I'm currently building the Modelsvit Tu-144 and would like to have a set of stairs to pose with it.

Thanks,

Chris