NEWS IN HpH !!!

Mirek O

Hi!

I see that our e-shop is not as clever as I thought. I will contact the author to check the rights how it have to be. If any problem with prices do not hesitate to contact us on Info(a)hphmodels.cz or my!!!!!!! Yes our global world have not global low. 

Again I thank you to for your confidence !!!!!!

Regards

Mirek

Very nice Hornisse! :goodjob:

Bud sadly this years modelling budget has used up for the better part...

Shall give it number one position at next years "must have" list :yahoo:

BTW: How many UB-16 launchers are in one box?

Regards

- dutik

Hello Mirek,
I have just received my walrus today and it is magnificent and really very complete I sometimes wonder how you make! I ' look forward to Hornet which I am going to acquire when it released, have you a date of sale for this one? 

But I believe that I am again going to repeat: but why have you abandoned the project of the whirlwind a magnificent plane historically important, I suggested a barracuda, because I know your great competence on the subject and because to produce such a esoteric plane , It would be really nice and knowing your taste for this kind of plane. :bow: 

in all the cases thank you, thank you again, to give us so much pleasure with your magnificent models

regards Topper71

Hi Topper!!!

Thank you to give us so match energy!!!!!

Unfortunately the Whirlwind project we have canceled, because some "competitor"  announced it and we are at first modelers, bud economy have to be minimally around zero. And our experience with Ar-196 say that we have no change to compete wit our quality wit really low price........ .

It is no problem for us to do kit for small group (for example some club can order special plane with special camouflage, Patrole de France,  and will order exact numbers of boxes) but we have to be sure to finished such project minimally around zero.

Again thank you for your words - our fuel for future projects.

Thanx

Mirek   

Edited by Mirek O