NEWS IN HpH !!!

Mirek O

Very cute plane!

I hope you'll be putting raised rivets on the Walrus' tail and floats, very noticeable on the real thing.

Is it too soon to call the Catalina kit a masterpiece..?

Now we are finishing fuselage inside details. I hope next week I will have some photos. (together will Catalina kit have opp 2000 parts !!!!!) Do you like this model ?!?! It will be crazy !!!!????

Local to Upper Heyford here - I most certainly want one!

With all due deference to HpH though - not sure I could afford a resin one... :hmmm:

I do have the L-29 and it's stunning.

Iain

Guest Vulcan32

Hello Mirek,

I would take two, it´s such a pretty aircraft. But my fvourite aircraft is the Heinkel He-177, I hope you will do this also in 1/32 in the future.

Mirek, are you at the "GoModelling" show in Vienna at 10./11. March? If yes, is it possible to sell me a propeller of your P-63 kit, because I want to do the "Cobra I" race plane. It was a P-39 modified with the four-bladed P-63 prop.

Greetings from Vienna, Heinz

Hello Mirek,

I would take two, it´s such a pretty aircraft. But my fvourite aircraft is the Heinkel He-177, I hope you will do this also in 1/32 in the future.

Mirek, are you at the "GoModelling" show in Vienna at 10./11. March? If yes, is it possible to sell me a propeller of your P-63 kit, because I want to do the "Cobra I" race plane. It was a P-39 modified with the four-bladed P-63 prop.

Greetings from Vienna, Heinz

In this time we have to at first finished our present projects. Then ... could be Heinke. To Viena I will go only for short visit (i hope). Because I have a lot of work in this time. (models have to wait) To have HpH kit is the best way to use HpH shop. In short time will be also in English. With P-63 we have small problem with clear parts. That is the reason why is in delay. And if you need only propeller tell me and I will send you one as a present.