NEWS IN HpH !!!

Mirek O

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Am I correct in seeing that the landing gear legs are one piece each?  That's incredible.  Are they metal reinforced or something, because that will be one heavy kit when it's completed.

Matt 

P.S. I guess the move to plastic means that the little Avia BH-10 project is gone? I was looking forward to that little guy.

HI,

some news: https://www.ipmsnymburk.com/forum/viewtema.php?ID_tema=40789

Today - April 16th was exactly 50 years when the first Czechoslovak plastic model - Aero L-29 Dolphin - was presented to the public at the Consumer Goods Fair in Brno at the Kovozávodů Prostějov stand. By the end of 1993, more than 1.5 million kits of this type had been pressed from the original forms from today's perspective unreal! And symbolically on this anniversary day we bring information about the first 32-second model of the company Kovozávody Prostějov, which should appear on the model market in the summer. Again, it will be the model Aero L-29 Dolphin. The sprayed kit is prepared in cooperation with the company HpH / Infinity Models and the basis is based on the previously released resin kit of this manufacturer. So we can look forward to a great surface in the style of HpH models combined with a lot of detail. The beautiful picture on the box was painted by Jaroslav Velc and symbolically closed the line of the original Kovartavers Prostejov boxart from the 70s-80s, because only the model L-29 Dolphin was sold all the time with the original drawing of Mr. Balous. Inserted poster with the title image should be part of the kit. In this thread we will continuously provide information about this model.