NEWS IN HpH !!!

Mirek O

• 3 weeks later...

Mirek, i think everybody would agree that HPH clear parts are from the best ever cast in resin. As HPH already produce some clear parts correction for various kits (Spitfire Mk.V, Ar196, Me163...) would consider making a correct canopy for the Trumpeter A-7 and Su-27 familly?

Every other resin casters gave up regarding the difficulty to produce top quality clear resin parts, and Zactoman stopped making them in vaccuformed clear sheet.

I'm sure i'm not the only one who'd like to see those corrected canopies....

Hi!

Letov is only the wooden original for one of our customer. No idea to produced it as a kit.

The clear parts we could produced some time,  but there are question of quantity and price.    :notworking:  very well.

Most of all our models are made because it is our hobby and we like the particular type.

L-29 have good chance but I do not know when jet

Thanks for your reply Mirek.

This is good news as I know various people who missed the release (including me!). By the way, I have one question for L-29 afficionados: did the L-29 exported in other Warpac countries have translated stencils (e.g. Russian or other)?

Guest Maxim

I'm in for a 1/48 52. Has anyone received their 36 yet?

I'd like to see the finished product before I lay out that type of cash.

Guest Smitty44

I'd like to see the finished product before I lay out that type of cash.

Yes, I agree. I wonder how any they will make those over and above those that were ordered. I pretty much decided it's a no go when I saw all the flaps sets, and bombs were going to be extra. It's sure to be around or over $1000 USD by then and I would rather have the 32nd Dakota when it's ready.