Marek

F 14A Tomcat in 1/18 scale

You know Marek, you might as well call this build a complete scratch-build! It looks like you're only going to be using something like 7 parts of the original model! Really amazing work Sir!

Cheers,

Wolf

You know Marek, you might as well call this build a complete scratch-build! It looks like you're only going to be using something like 7 parts of the original model! Really amazing work Sir!

Cheers,

Wolf

What Wolf said ... totally agree !

Grant

:clap2: :bow:

Wow! :wow: I am in awe of your work! I have never seen detailing like this! I was especially impressed with the gun and its ammunition.............just incredible!!!

Beatiful work, thank you for sharing this with us, a real pleasure to see your work sir. :goodjob: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Guest Peterpools

Awesome work. What a super build.

Peter

Marek, I don't find the words to your excelent scratch work :) :clap2:

Your fanatic build thinking me, what I want with my 1:32 build :hmmm: I need more work yet, what I framed, that is sure.

Congaratulation, I continue watch this build: Feri

I was wondering what ever became of this build since Marek's passing ? He, along with a few others, inspired me to tackel my own "rebuild" of this awesome subject. I am hoping to see his work finished someday.

Steve

I was wondering what ever became of this build since Marek's passing ? He, along with a few others, inspired me to tackel my own "rebuild" of this awesome subject. I am hoping to see his work finished someday.

Steve

Hi Steve

If your rebuilding one of these big girls, would love to see you start a build thread.

Best

Geoff

I thought about it but, there are too many pics ( 268 + / - ) to start a new one here. I have a WIP thread going on at Aircraft Resource Center, ARC / Forums / A/C modeling forums / In-progress pics / 1/18th F-14B Tomcat conversion. Stop by and have a look, thanks.

Steve