F 14A Tomcat in 1/18 scale

Marek

O.So if there is nobady with high densyty pictures, then may be there is someone that can do custome decales for me!?

I might check in with Ian @ Ad Astra masks . He is in the process of getting a custom decal distributor to supplement his mask sets.

I also might check around/Google some of the many Radio Control specialty places on line. They make instrument decals for R/C aircraft that are quite large........... 1/8 or even 1/5 scale...........they may have something in a smaller scale or you might get some references for someone that does. You might even be able to scale the 1/8 or 1/5 scale inst decals down, as apposed to scaling smaller ones up.

HTH

Cheers,

Brian

Edited by Out2gtcha

I might check in with Ian @ Ad Astra masks . He is in the process of getting a custom decal distributor to supplement his mask sets.

I also might check around/Google some of the many Radio Control specialty places on line. They make instrument decals for R/C aircraft that are quite large........... 1/8 or even 1/5 scale...........they may have something in a smaller scale or you might get some references for someone that does. You might even be able to scale the 1/8 or 1/5 scale inst decals down, as apposed to scaling smaller ones up.

HTH

Cheers,

Brian

Thank you Brian for trying to help, but I do neet also decales for side consoles in both cockpits not only instruments. There is si much text there on the consoles that I can not reprezent beter then by decales. So you probably understend my dificouly. :BANGHEAD2:

I was so concerned with cockpit problems that I could´nt do enything else. Now I know that I will get help from Brian from Fightertowns Decales, so may be I start to do the front landig geare in the min time!? :BANGHEAD2:

Hi Marek ,

Why not use a photo copy of the decals . EX,1/32 to 1/18. 32 divide 18 x 100 will give you 177% that should give you the right size for the instruments. Use a heavy grade paper 65 lb 0r 175gram (same paper) and after you print seal the print before you put it in the instrument dail that way it wont run .Hope this helps

Willi

Edited by miamiangler

Hi Marek ,

Why not use a photo copy of the decals . EX,1/32 to 1/18. 32 divide 18 x 100 will give you 177% that should give you the right size for the instruments. Use a heavy grade paper 65 lb 0r 175gram (same paper) and after you print seal the print before you put it in the instrument dail that way it wont run .Hope this helps

Willi

Willi!

Thank you very much for trying to help. I may be try that when I fined good decales in 32 scale. the Tamyia decales are not good. Anyway, first I will wait for Brian and for what he have to ofer.

I´v foud out that there are some realy small LED-s cold SMD. The fiber optic I put inside the light does not work very well. I must do the landing light again withe the SMD LED inside :BANGHEAD2: