F 14A Tomcat in 1/18 scale

Marek

Now I would like to show you what hapens when one leave the gun unetended, for a while, on the low table, after one was photografing it and where there is a criminale mind inside the house:

_IGP9827.jpg

A total desaster! :BANGHEAD2: OK. May be not so total, becouse I can repair it but anyway step backward :deadhorse:

Now I would like to itoduce you the criminale herself. Yes! It is she and here name is Ninni:

171.jpg

Awwwww, love animals and would have a hard time getting mad at that face........(which is why lessons learned from the past have me closing the door to my "man cave" as at least 1 of my animals has drug/ate and/or chewd up several critical parts of mine in the past).

Great work so far Marek and I think you can easily recover from this.

Cheers,

Brina

Awwwww, love animals and would have a hard time getting mad at that face........(which is why lessons learned from the past have me closing the door to my "man cave" as at least 1 of my animals has drug/ate and/or chewd up several critical parts of mine in the past).

Great work so far Marek and I think you can easily recover from this.

Cheers,

Brina

Thank you Brina for yor kind words :party0023: I do love animals to, so I was very understending and din not get mad. After all she is just 3 months old and I love here very much. :wub: And yes I think that I´ll easily recover from this :deadhorse:

I have to teach her not to play wih guns :coolio:

Edited by Marek

I think Ninna was trying to help you...but she is a baby and does not have the skills yet....she just wants to learn :D :popcorn:

Yes cedar.ice!

You are probably right. I must teach Ninni to do a proper job :goodjob: