F 14A Tomcat in 1/18 scale

Marek

The rounds are incredible. Maybe it's not stuff for rest of us, mortals, but definitely fun to watch :speak_cool:

Thanks Tomek :party0023: One think I do not understend thow. There are a lot of modelers that make extra detaling and even the whole model from the begining from scratch. So why are you saying that "maybe it´s not stuff for rest of us, mortals..."!? We are here in this forum becouse we love and enjoy modeling. In my mind makeing somethin in a small form is the model makeing. So I jus do what we all love! Is´nt it so? :coolio:

Edited by Marek

The ammo belt looks awesome!

Marek, I find too scratch-building enjoyable and very satisfactory. It's just that your rounds show such high quality that I don't think I'll be able to make anything like that in my modeling career. Equipment to make them is one thing, your experience and attention to detail is another.

I'm following your build with great pleasure!

Pozdrawiam!

Edited by Tomek

The ammo belt looks awesome!

Marek, I find too scratch-building enjoyable and very satisfactory. It's just that your rounds show such high quality that I don't think I'll be able to make anything like that in my modeling career. Equipment to make them is one thing, your experience and attention to detail is another.

I'm following your build with great pleasure!

Pozdrawiam!

Tomeczku! Thanks very much :party0023: I do think thow, that you underestimate your abillitys as a modeller. Remember: practices do the master! Do you realy think that I could do thiks like that right away!? Practices my freand and doing mistakes, that what it is all about.

Nie pekaj tylko rob! A zobaczysz jak to latwo idzie! Pozdrawiam. Marek :thumbsup:

Edited by Marek

Okay, time to stop lying to us. I want to see the full-sized Tomcat you have in your backyard! :P

But seriously, this build is mind-blowing. I've never seen someone manufacture their own rounds for the gun, it's crazy. This thing will be a complete show-stopper once it's all done. Take it to any Nationals, and call ahead to get your name on the trophy. :thumbsup:

Matt :party0023: