F 14A Tomcat in 1/18 scale

Marek

Thanks Kev!

And yes it is a monster :speak_cool: I was dreaming all the time of a model of Tomcat That big. At list seens I foll I love with the Tomcat airoplane. This one is not exactely like model itself but a toy, but the shape of that toy is icredebly wel represented so I decided to give it a try. Lets see what in the and I´l lget out of it :BANGHEAD2: :party0023:

Edited by Marek

Now I try to do huches for bording ladder compartment. Then I started to plan how to do thows ladder. It is very complex build.

21092011039.jpg

Then I do have that syrious problem with how to make the amo mekanizem and amo belts.Tey are visable in two places. In gun bay and in the ladder keeping compartment :BANGHEAD2:

That how I thought I´ll try to do them:

21092011038.jpg

21092011037.jpg

And when this is paited and wethered a bit it sertenly looks beter then the oryginal once:

_IGP9784.jpg

_IGP9782.jpg

_IGP9783.jpg

The ammo belts are impressive, making such intricate parts repetitively often shows minor differences in length, bends, etc., and can only highlight imperfections. Yours look identical and have the proper bend. Would you mind sharing how you made them? I have the same task to do for several 1/24 scale applications including a rather lengthy section of ammo belt for a B-17G waist gunner cross-section diorama.

P.S. who makes this beast and how much did it cost?