F 14A Tomcat in 1/18 scale

Marek

Hi Marek, I had one of those guns in my works about a year ago, had to make a stand so that they could show it off at the Museum, came out of a CF-104 and I must say your work is brilliant and very well made. Phil calls me bonkers for my build and I see that you are called crazy, oh well we can both be called crazy but I know you like this detailing as well.

I dont post too much but I do look at you work in progress and love it.

:popcorn:

Regards

Richard

Hi Marek, I had one of those guns in my works about a year ago, had to make a stand so that they could show it off at the Museum, came out of a CF-104 and I must say your work is brilliant and very well made. Phil calls me bonkers for my build and I see that you are called crazy, oh well we can both be called crazy but I know you like this detailing as well.

I dont post too much but I do look at you work in progress and love it.

:popcorn:

Regards

Richard

Johan, Mark, Richard, Martin, Thank you very much for your kindnes!

Richard you are right. I love detalig. Scrach building and detaling is all what the model building is all about :party0023: That it is to me! :rolleyes: And Richard I envy you fore seeing that gun in real!

THX Youngtiger1!

O.K may bee I´m puting to many pictures of the same thing here but I v got that macro light from my wife so... may bee you understend :rolleyes:

I dry fit that gun again to the gun bay and I ryelize that I do have problem now! The gun bay is so detaled that when I put the gun inside it, most of the detales do not show. So I do not know what to do!? Any sugestions? Somehow it would be pity to not show the detales and on the other hand the bird wil be somehow on the war stend not for diplay! So de dylema is big!!!!!! :BANGHEAD2: :hmmm: :mental: