F 14A Tomcat in 1/18 scale

Marek

THX Matt! I know I´m crazy but I love this doing. It is like terapy to me. So the next I tried: 3 times the gun body:

_IGP9705.jpg

The first atempt was to big body and other mistakes.

_IGP9706.jpg

The second was to small body.

_IGP9707.jpg

The thired, made from aluminium I liked the most.So this one will be detaled.

One more picture of 3 atempts.

_IGP9711.jpg

Edited by Marek

Thank You PhilB!

I´v notisted that you guis do not coment this build very much :( It is some kind of funy. I wonder why your comets are so seldom :unsure:

No any way. The barels are now paited an the whole gun luks fine to me:

The barrels look really realistic Marek! Very cool detail.

I would honestly not judge who or how many people are looking at or watching your very interesting WIP.................to be truthful I would more look at the amount of views you have rather than the amount of replies.

I know I get a TON of people watching and looking at my current WIP, but much less actually commenting. I think a lot of it has to do with some are just "observers" or "lookers" as apposed to posters. I see the same people over and over, (sometimes like as SOON as I post) looking at my WIP..............but I can go back over the posts and see that they have not commented at all. Comes down to some just feel more comfortable not posting but are still following along and are very interested.

Next time you are on the forum and do a "view new content" take a look and observe this WIPs "stats" column. There you will see your posts "views" and you can gauge how many people are actually watching what your doing.

Keep up the great work.

Cheers,

Brian

The barrels look really realistic Marek! Very cool detail.

I would honestly not judge who or how many people are looking at or watching your very interesting WIP.................to be truthful I would more look at the amount of views you have rather than the amount of replies.

I know I get a TON of people watching and looking at my current WIP, but much less actually commenting. I think a lot of it has to do with some are just "observers" or "lookers" as apposed to posters. I see the same people over and over, (sometimes like as SOON as I post) looking at my WIP..............but I can go back over the posts and see that they have not commented at all. Comes down to some just feel more comfortable not posting but are still following along and are very interested.

Next time you are on the forum and do a "view new content" take a look and observe this WIPs "stats" column. There you will see your posts "views" and you can gauge how many people are actually watching what your doing.

Keep up the great work.

Cheers,

Brian

Thank you Brian very,very much for your coment! :speak_cool: You are speacking logicly and wise. And I soppouse you are right that there are more watchers out there.

In the and it is only fun to me to do all the work an showe it to someone. :coolio:

Edited by LSP_Kevin