LSP Kit Database data collection thread!

LSP_Kevin

• 5 months later...

OK, time for another question! For those of you who know your Hasegawa 109 kits, are the G-14 kits derivatives of the earlier G kits? My criteria here is that they share the same essential parts breakdown, with the separate tail section, etc. If it comes with a new one-piece fuselage, then I don't consider it to be a direct derivative.

Kev

• 3 months later...

Kevin, the release year was 2013, as far as I remember,

and what was in the box I can't show you because I did not save photos of the kit, but I have a lot of photos of the WIP and the final result.

How do you think should I post them in "Work in progress" forum or in "Ready for inspection"?

Kevin, the release year was 2013, as far as I remember,

and what was in the box I can't show you because I did not save photos of the kit, but I have a lot of photos of the WIP and the final result.

How do you think should I post them in "Work in progress" forum or in "Ready for inspection"?

Thanks Oleg. If you just want to show the finished model, Ready for Inspection is fine, but if you'd like to show how the model was built, it can be either place I guess.

Kev

The release date of the Roden DH-2 is earlier than 2013, more like 2010. I have the box somewhere in the attic stash. Maybe there is a copyright date somewhere on it.

Hubert

oops, my mistake, I completed my model in march 2012 an it took about 4 months, so the kit was released about in the beginning/middle of 2011

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...