1/32 Mk XVIII Tse-Tse Mosquito

Out2gtcha

'Scuse the intrusion, only a question, Out2gtcha -

Where oh where did you find the conversion sets?

I've been seriously flummoxed in my search for anything significant in 1/32nd from Paragon. Particularly drop tanks.

Cheers

I'm not addicted to kitbashing, I can quit anytime.

I found some conversions on E-Bay and through Neil himself at Paragon. I don't have his direct contact info and wouldn't want to give it out if I did to respect Neil's privacy, but I think you can get his contact info through Paragon; or you can send Neil a message through LSP. :wub:

Hope that helps

Cheers,

Brian

I found some conversions on E-Bay and through Neil himself at Paragon. I don't have his direct contact info and wouldn't want to give it out if I did to respect Neil's privacy, but I think you can get his contact info through Paragon; or you can send Neil a message through LSP. :shrug:

Hope that helps

Cheers,

Brian

It does not matter if my contact info is given out to be honest Brian, at the end of the day that is why I am in business :hmmm: . To be honest, I have had a few people contact me stating that they have heard that I want my privacy to be respected (for some reason!) and that I do not want my contact details to be made public, I have no idea where this false rumour came from but it certainly is not true!!

I do still sometimes have various 1/32 Mosquito sets in stock, but only when I find spare time to actually manufacture some of them. Keeping up with manufacturing the current existing range is my biggest time-consumer, I am afraid. (I do have a few of the 1/32 Mosquito sets here at the moment though).

Neil.

Wow............thanks for that Neil! I think I can safely speak for any and all who have, seen, or are looking at any of your resin conversions (especially in this case with the 1/32 mossie) that we ALL appreciate your efforts when it comes to these conversions. I prolly would have not even started either of my Revell Mossies had it not been for your sets............IMHO, the big (but not as big as some) 1/32 Mossie deserve to have a proper interior and said details.......

Cheers once again!

Brian

P.S.

Tell Wallace and Grommet we appreciate them too! :evil_laugh:

Brian,

Thank you for starting this thread!

I have had the old Revell mossie in my stash for many years but couldn't get the Paragon FB conversion anywhere!

Thanks to you I PM'd Neil yesterday and one is going in the post to me tomorrow.

Don't know If I've got the guts to use it, its TOO precious. But then I think its about time we saw a 1/32 Mossie instead of all the Airfix monsters!

Now where did I put those MDC rockets............?

Phil :notworking:

Now where did I put those MDC rockets............?

:frantic: Phil you barrrstard! Thats exact what my next move was! hahaha........I think Im going to take a bit O artistic license and install some of those MDC or Fisher M&P rockets on my Tse Tse.........Ive got the HobbyCraft Fb.11 kit with the rockets but they are pretty crap compared to either of the above resin examples

Cheers,

Brian

• 8 years later...

I guess I must live under a rock, I thought Paragon shut down years ago and that was the reason their stuff sells at gold prices on evilbay. Do they have a website ? Google only linked me to a few vendors having minimal stocks

2 hours ago, Old Dog said:

I guess I must live under a rock, I thought Paragon shut down years ago and that was the reason their stuff sells at gold prices on evilbay. Do they have a website ? Google only linked me to a few vendors having minimal stocks

No worries, that makes two of us, I'd LOVE to get his Lancaster MkII conversion in 1/48..................... anyone??