Hello everyone

Shawn M

Whooohooo! Had to slide on over to this side of the forums to see what you had going on Shawn. NIIIIIICCCCCEEEE. :blush: Have you decided what markings you're going to do it in yet? Really looking forward to the next progress pics! :speak_cool: Later, Russ

Im going to do the kit marking of a ZG.26 bird with the temporary white nose from the Battle of Brittan. I intend to weather her up a lot (as much as german birds weather that is). Since I dont have an airbrush the camo is going to be tricky to get its soft demarcation lines and mottling. I need to just sit down and crank through the gear bays, you can see in one shot I've started building the gear bay flooring, need to hit up my references for bits and bobs in there to busy it up. Those oil cooler ducts were a real pain and Im debating if I want to go through and make the 7 vanes in the openings.

I cant catch a break with this kit, revell seemed to think its OK to ship kits with warped wings! Gee thanks.... :BANGHEAD2:

The port wing has a nice wave along the te at the aileron, should be fun to fix while the starboard wing is straight and true.

I sat down and added the "vanes" to the oil cooler inlet last night, turned out better then I thought.

I started looking at the landing gear last night..lets just say I should have done a crash diorama with them sheared off. :notworking:

For fun I fit the wings to the fuse, shes a BIG bird! :speak_cool:

thank you both! Hopefully I can finish it nicely as well.

I'll be glad to get this build finished. Regardless of the frustration it has caused me I have learned a LOT about building from this project and look forward to applying it to my next build as well.