AIMS JU 88 G-6 1/32 conversion

Pastor John

Looking excellent John

£40 still seems pretty reasonable for the amount and quality of parts one is getting in this set, especially with the Revell kit being sold at such a reasonable price itself. Great anticipation for this arriving with me.

Matt

Many thanks just use my email address j_s_mcillmurray@talk21.com to pay into Paypal either £43.00 if you are UK based or £45.00 if you are elsewhere

Many thanks and happy New Year

Hi John,

45 pounds for one is fine; how much is the second one without decals etc. Have spent all my paypal money this morning on the Ki100 conversion, but I guess I can top the account up with worked- for money in order to buy your conversions,

Thanks, Greg

News Flash :DodgeBall: I have decided to go ahead and include in the G-6 set what I like to call the Egyptian style armoured seat. Photos show either the full seat with shoulder and head protection or a cut down version at the point the seat starts to get all weird at the top. I will be doing the full seat and you can cut it down if you wish as per the model you are doing, the only problem with cutting one down will be the seat will look too thick as I have to cast it on the thick side.

Also note that the standard nose and Berlin nose willnow be solid resin not vacuformed.

Best wishes

John

Another NEWS FLASH

Many thanks to all those who pre-ordered my Ju88G-6 conversion making it less stressful for me with the initial bills. The photo-etch came yesterday, the brass SN-2 supports will be here on the 21st Jan and the vacuforms will be here by the end of the month – leaving just the decals early Feb. Please note I am no longer taking pre-orders as I simply cannot afford to as I now know the full material cost of the kit.

This set will retail at £48.00 plus postage come mid Feb.

Please also note I have begun work on masters for the Ju 88G-1. If anyone has some well documented Ju88G-1s where Wk Nr, codes, style of fuselage cross and spinner decoration are all known please contact me. I cannot guarantee that your personal favourite will be included but I will try its the different cross styles on this variant that take up all the room in 1/32!

Best wishes John

"he who hesitates is lost" I knew I should have gotten around to sending off my order, but things always happen to get in the way.

I suppose I now just need to know when to finally send off payment (sometime mid February I conclude from the post).

Maybe just one kit for now then, and wait got the G 1 variant as well.

Greg (in a 35 degree C morning)

• 1 month later...

Attention - Great news!

All the vacuformed bits arrived 2 minutes ago - everything is ready - pre-orders will be sent off today and tomorrow - new orders welcome as soon as I know the exact postage! Now where did my wife go I need lots of help with all that bubble wrap!

Best wishes

John

Attention - Great news!

All the vacuformed bits arrived 2 minutes ago - everything is ready - pre-orders will be sent off today and tomorrow - new orders welcome as soon as I know the exact postage! Now where did my wife go I need lots of help with all that bubble wrap!

Best wishes

John

So, well done.

Kit cost is 48 pounds still and postage to Australia 7.00 pounds?

If so will try to get it sorted soon,

Thanks,

Greg