More about Zoukei-Mura's new 1/32 Shinden kit

CharlesMetz

There is a box checked on the form that says you or your agent must be present at the time of delivery to sign for the package. I've had this option for UPS packages, but it looks like the PO wants a human being to sign for the package.

Bummer. Hope you get it worked out.

D

Hi all,

My Shinden is since the 4th on the Portuguese Customs in Lisbon, it must take about the usual three weeks to get to my doorstep :deadhorse:

As anyone started building it? What about painting schemes, is everybody doing the green/grey Navy proto or will we have some "what-if" wild schemes?

Best regards,

Rui Silva

James H,

Thanks for the laugh! Re Matchbox

I can still remember my first solo kit way back. A Matchbox Mig-21.

Funny how my kits now don't look to different re finger print glue marks..Hazed cockpits and melting.

Oh well, it is all in fun :-)

Hi all,

My Shinden is since the 4th on the Portuguese Customs in Lisbon, it must take about the usual three weeks to get to my doorstep :speak_cool:

As anyone started building it? What about painting schemes, is everybody doing the green/grey Navy proto or will we have some "what-if" wild schemes?

Best regards,

Rui Silva

Mr. Silva,

I have 3 Ideas

Standard Green

Blue on Blue like the Mitsubishi F-2A (I am trying to teach myself gimp to do a profile but so far no luck)

Snow Leopard (whites, greys and blacks)

Mr. Henandez:

NMF... I think this airplane would look pretty good in NMF I just like the lines of it.

I never could do lightning bolts..so those are out lol.

I guess the other thing that could be tried is the heavily chipped/worn paint job as seen late in WWII. A lot of sun/salt bleaching.

Of course this Aircraft never flew long enough to have that happen, but it could be interesting.