Hasegawa Fw 190S Conversion

LSP_Kevin

Thanks for dredging this one up and chiming in Paul! I'm just grateful to Damian for coming to my rescue with some really nicely-moulded gear doors. And no, this build is not forgotten! I'd really like to get back to it, but I reckon it'll be next year before I do. But hey, you never know!

Kev

• 1 year later...

Dave sold me one each of his models.

Maybe it is time to put them on eBay. Hmmmmm. :hmmm:

Problem is we were such good friends and these are the only things I have left of him. Sol it is hard to part with them.

Maybe when I move back onto my reconstructed home I will just hang the boxes on the wall along with my other completed models.

Stephen

• 11 months later...

Well Kev looks like you're working on the third year since the last post here and this is such a cool project that it'd be a pity to see 'er go ta waste. Got any plans on continuing on with this bad boy?

Absolutely! I never really wanted to put this one away, but life and other projects kept getting in the way. It's definitely not dead, and it may even make a return to the bench soon. Thanks for finding it!

Kev

Well, thanks to the bump, I've just re-read the entire thread, and find myself itching to restart it! If I do, it'll have to share the bench with my Corsair project. And to be honest, there really isn't room for both. We shall see.

Kev

Thanks, fellas. So it seems there's some mild interest in this one, but not enough to sway me from getting back to the Corsair first. That project is also long overdue, though not quite to the same extent as this one.

Kev

Dang Kev..............................that just blows me away man. Grenade%20Blast_zpsbnqtpvez.gifLookin' forward to this thing startn' up again. ;)

Edited by mustang1989

Kevin,

did I ever send you the 190S cockpit photos from an old UK IPMS news letter?

Bruce

I really don't remember, Bruce! But I don't think so. I do have a few cockpit photos, though, which is obviously an important area for this build, and something that's still to come. I really don't have the rear fuselage hump right, yet, so when I eventually return to this build, that area will be my focus. And then the cockpit!

Kev

• 4 months later...