Zactomodels

Zactoman

Here is what is now available (all in 1/32 scale):

Russian Missiles beautifully mastered by Alexander Rogal (he also mastered the MiG-29 exhausts) including:

AA-8 Aphid Missiles (R-60) - Carried by the MiG-21, MiG-29, MiG-23 and others.

AA-11 Archer Missiles (R-73) - Carried by the MiG-21, MiG-29, Su-27, Su-30 and others.

AA-10 Alamo Missiles - Including the Alamo-A (R-27R), Alamo-B (R-27T), Alamo-C (R-27ER) and Alamo-C (R-27ET) Carried by the MiG-29, Su-27 and Su-30.

Missiles.jpg 

Su-27 Wingtip Pylons - These replace the kit pylons which are just wrong... These new pylons allow the Archer missiles to be mounted without having the missile fins hit the undersides of the wings.

Su27WT_Pylon.jpg

Sorbtsiya Pods - These ECM jamming pods can be carried on the wingtips of the Su-27 and Su-30 variants.

Sorbitsya.jpg

Su-27 Early Tail Stinger - This tail boom is found on early Su-27 Flanker B models. Linden Hill Decals recently released decals for Ukrainian Flankers and included markings for "Blue 08" (you can see this scheme at my website in the ZactoArt prints section).

Stinger.jpg

MiG-29 Wheels - Highly detailed wheels including pre-cut vinyl paint masks.

MiG%20wheels.jpg

Previous products which are still available:

Su-27 Flanker B Canopy correction - Corrects the kit canopy which is too bulbous, replaces the IRST and includes detail for the inside canopy framing. 

Su-27 Nosecone - Corrects the shape and length of the nosecone, includes more accurate surface detail.

Su-27 Intakes - Corrects the width and shape of the intakes, includes options to display FOD guards up or down and includes much more accurate surface detail. (Note that Trumpeter re-tooled the intakes. For photo comparisons follow the link on my website on the intake details page.)

Su-27 Combo - Includes the canopy, nosecone and intakes.

A-7 Correction - Corrects the shape of the canopy, intake and nosecone. Includes detail for the inside canopy framing.

A-7 Seamless Intake - Cast in white resin. Includes engine face.

A-7 Combo - Includes correction set and seamless intake.

F-100 Correction - Corrects the intake shape and includes a detailed FOD cover.

MiG-29 Exhausts - Highly detailed exhausts for the Trumpeter kit. Includes photo-etch flame holders.

MiG-29 Correction set - Transforms the Revell kit. Corrects the nosecone, pitot, IRST, Canopy area, Intake FOD doors and closed intake bypass vents and more. It includes corrected chaff dispensers, stabilator attachments and corrected and detailed exhausts with new engine trunking to fit them. Also included are instructions on how to correct the size and shape of the stabilators, vertical stabilizers and wing-tips.

Future releases include:

MiG-21 Missile pylons - Full set of pylons with separate missile rails including mechanical details on the undersides so you can pose the model without missiles.

MiG-29 Missile Pylons - Full set of pylons and missile rails including mechanical details on the undersides so you can pose the model without missiles.

Su-27/Su-30 Missile Pylons - Full set of pylons and missile rails including mechanical details on the undersides so you can pose the model without missiles. Full set will include the wingtip pylons which are also sold separately.

Su-27UB canopy correction - Corrects the kit canopy which is too narrow towards the front, replaces the IRST and includes detail for the inside canopy framing.

Su-30MKK canopy correction - Corrects the kit canopy which is too narrow towards the front, replaces the IRST and platform which belongs more to the right side and includes detail for the inside canopy framing.

MiG-29 (9-13) Fulcrum C conversion - Includes the fatter spine and different wingtips.

There's more to come but I don't want to bore you...

Please visit my website to see pictures of these goodies and tell your friends!

Best regards,

Chris Wilson (a.k.a. Zactoman)

www.Zactomodels.com

P.S. I sent out an e-mail on Friday, 10/9/09 about my new releases. If you didn't receive the e-mail and would like to be added to my mailing list, please e-mail me and I'll add you.

• 2 months later...

Now Available:

Su-27 Missile Pylons, the full set:

Su27_Pylons1.jpg

AKU470.jpg

APU470_73.jpg

Wingtip.jpg

;) For a limited time, those who have already purchased the wingtip pylons can purchase the remaining pylons at a discounted rate. E-mail me about the offer and I will send a custom purchase invoice.

:DodgeBall:

i allready got all your mig 29 stuff, any idea if and when there will be wheelwells?
Very few people expressed interest in this product so I've put it further down the list.

That and the guy that was mastering the cockpit dropped off the face of the Earth. I've tried to contact him by e-mail and phone with no luck.

I hope he is OK...

Unfortunately though, I've also dropped this one down the list unless some other pattern maker wants to tackle it for me.

Next up for me will be the replacement canopies for the Su-27UB and Su-30MKK.

Hopefully after that I'll be able to get back to the YF-23!

Put me on your email list, please..........Harv
Please e-mail me with your address.

:DodgeBall:

Do you have plans for any other Mig 21 stuff, like a Bis spine, or dare I say it a PF conversion?
No immediate plans but lots of stuff on 'the list' for future projects.

The only immediate projects are MiG-21 pylons so that I can sell some of the beautiful Aphid missiles that Alexander mastered.

Another possible small project might be some new MiG-21 wheels. I really enjoyed making the MiG-29 wheels...

:goodjob:

No immediate plans but lots of stuff on 'the list' for future projects.

The only immediate projects are MiG-21 pylons so that I can sell some of the beautiful Aphid missiles that Alexander mastered.

Another possible small project might be some new MiG-21 wheels. I really enjoyed making the MiG-29 wheels...

:speak_cool:

Wheels would be great, as would the pylons to go with the missiles, but, and I'm clutching at straws here, wouldn't they be more commonly seen on a Bis? :thumbsup:

• 6 years later...