Lancman

Trumpy Hurri Mk IIC

Here's the main wheels I have used the kit legs as I thought the SAC ones weren't any better in detail plus my ones were a poor fit and i didn't want to bend them that much.

hurri32.JPG

Graham.

Thanks Hakan, well please excuse the crappy pics as it's been dull here all day plus the flash was a bit harsh so here are the landing lights installed.

hurri33.JPG

hurri34.JPG

Graham.

Well another update and she is looking more like a Hurricane now, still quite a bit to go but it's getting there.

hurri35.JPG

hurri36.JPG

hurri37.JPG

hurri38.JPG

hurri39.JPG

Graham.

Thanks guys, Mark on this Hurri as she was a night intruder the yellow didn't wrap round the leading edge and up to kill 5 it was all over black. Harvey the colours are all Xtracolour enamels, RAF dark green, Ocean grey and a mix of night black and RLM 66.

Graham.

That really is a great looking scheme Graham........ Very good looking, and just enough of a departure from a lot of the Hurrie schemes you see to make it really stand out. Great job, and keep the pics coming! :goodjob:

Brian

Thanks guys I really appreciate the comments, here is the work on the cannons as it has been pointed out they are a bit long so I have done a cut and shut plus opened the barrel end.

hurri40.JPG

Graham.

Smashing stuff Graham, nearly there!

I remember what a pain it was sanding that mold seam off the cannon springs!

Phil :wow:

You cheater! :P I'm stealing your idea for the cannon barrels. :hi: That's what make these forums so great. Everything I have learned came from watching other builders. Keep up the fantastic work Graham! Looks like we are both close to being done.

Don