Trumpeter A-7E corsair, VA-46 Clansmen

blackbetty

first the kit walleye is too short about 3mm, so since there are two i the kit i cut off the nose of the second one and lengthened the other one, while getting rid of the far too pronounced ring around the seeker head. fins have been cut off because the ER (extended range) walleye has larger fins

post-2020-1255340818.jpg

Whew! I was sweating you thru all those fit anomalies buddy! I think it's cool how you have to call in the heavy artillery (those clamps) on every one of your builds. I was wondering when they were going to show up! :goodjob: ;) Bwhahaha! Just funning with ya dude! Awesome job on the re-contouring/re-aligning/ re-defining of the fuse and flaps. Nice. This is a hoot to follow along with, keep it going Karl! Can't wait to see the next updates. Later Amigo, Russ

started the nose assembly by protecting the intake inside with some 3M tape to not ruin the nice white surface.

i wanted to put the nose on at this step, but decided to first adress the fit between the upper part of the intake and the kit sideparts to, again, not damage the nose detail of the zacto part

comments welcome

post-2020-1255510454.jpg

Wow...

Remember what I said at the start of this about your build inspiring me to drag mine back off of the stalled pile? Well, seeing how much this is fighting you is making me re-think that a little! :DodgeBall: