1/32 EE Lightning seat,

Harold

I now have the kit seat in my grubby paws...now I am seeing that the kit part is much wider than anything I have done in that range so far. (I have fairly good refs on the real thing).

So, my question is; shall I make the resin version to fit in the kit tub, or make it more accurate?

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Harold

Do the 6 tub as well; the left side does not have a two-tier system of consoles. If you'd like some photos of a (seat-less) interior, let me know.

Edgar

I second that. I think I can also use the good Lightning cockpitt and am sure there will be more of us. I understand that it is money and time investment so it is up to you. However, if you do just a seat than it should fit the existing pitt.

Just my two cents

Jozef

Do the 6 tub as well; the left side does not have a two-tier system of consoles. If you'd like some photos of a (seat-less) interior, let me know.

Edgar

Yes, Edgar..

Send anything you may have on the tubs...I found a 1/1 seat on E-bay, super photos.

http://cgi.ebay.com/EE-RAF-Lightning-Aircr...p3286.m63.l1177

I have decided to go with very slightly narrowing the seat, just enough to make sure the side details I intend to add won't interfere with the kit cockpit sidewalls.

If I decide to do the whole pit in resin, I would have to make another seat. Or, just wait for Aires and make the seat to fit their 'pit.

Coming along nicely!

Barry

Thanks Barry.

However, it is still out of proportion to me. I will try to make it as close as I can and make it fit the kit tub.

I think I will also do one in proportion for a resin 'pit that might show up some day.

Thanks Barry.

However, it is still out of proportion to me. I will try to make it as close as I can and make it fit the kit tub.

I think I will also do one in proportion for a resin 'pit that might show up some day.

The art of compromise; I’ve been at it all day.

Barry

Harold, I would buy any seat or pit for the Lightning from you, as long as you also do a new tail end set! :) The rear of the fuselage and the burner cans are completeley wrong on the kit . :angry: Any chance? :)

Keep on the good job!

Henri

Thats a bit harsh. The rear end on the one i own isnt "totally wrong". I tiny bit but not alot.

hi, just seen the pics of the seat - looks great

as others have said on here, i am sure that all LSPers will be happy to step up for ANYTHING you produce for the Lightning - i myself have the kit and am not going to touch it until there are some update sets (from yourself??) to make the kit a little more accurate

all the best

Nick