Airfix 1/24th Mustang

Ironwing

Awesome,tip top work as usual brother.The flap looks way better with the new method of adding rivits.' Tried to calll both of your phones,no luck. Turned off?

JR

Hey Bubba, thanks for the kind words...What number did you call me at? I checked my cell and home phone but there's no evidence that you called. Doesnt matter. Youre welcome to call anytime...wonder who it was that you called? Hope you didnt leave like some wierd message :rolleyes: Ill give ya a buzz over the holiday.

Best

Geoff

Those flaps are sick Geoff! Wow! The rivets on the tail fillets look great too. Is it possible to get a pic of the tool???

BTW, I stole the glamour shot idea from you!!! :rolleyes:

-Matt

Hey Matt,

Thanks for looking in. Your right, those flaps are sick, but not as sick as the guy that made them. What a pain they were! I screwed the pooch on those things at least eight times on the top skins alone. The bottoms went alot better.

The fastener on the tail fillets is too big and out of alignment. But I thank you for thinking they look good just the same :whistle: . New ones will be done in a bit.

Ill get a shot of the tool I used. They are available from New Jersey Jewelry Supply or any jeweler supply I guess. There are tirty-eight different sizes of beaders in the set and comes with a handle into which the beaders are mounted. I think it was about twenty eight dollars for the whole thing. They do a great job of creating fastener detail. Ill get a pic for you.

Im waiting to see that B of yours get done...shes looking mighty sweet. Your skill and JR's kit make it look great.

Best wishes for the holidays Bud...

Best,

Geoff

Thanks Derek...Have you received anything in the mail of late?

Good holiday bud...

Best,

Geoff

No problems Geoff - you deserve all the Kudos that you get :frantic:. I did indeed receive the aluminium sheets, so thank you very much (I did send you an e-mail, but maybe you did not get it? :innocent:).

Best regards

Derek