Huey Helicopter/ ITS DONE/FINISHED YEEEAAAHHH!!!!

shark64

Thanks. Actually wife mentioned wheels did not look right. Hate to say but she was right.sometimes we get too close to the build and miss things.

glad to hear u like.

oliver

Hi Oliver, neat work on the accessories. I'm guessing that you are scratch-building the tool box and extinguisher because you're having fun and enjoying yourself? If there is another reason, bare in mind Aerobonus (by Aires) do make resin products in 1/32nd scale that cover your needs....perhaps the scale difference might not be too noticable?

HTH.

Cheers.

Hi Oliver, neat work on the accessories. I'm guessing that you are scratch-building the tool box and extinguisher because you're having fun and enjoying yourself? If there is another reason, bare in mind Aerobonus (by Aires) do make resin products in 1/32nd scale tat cover your needs....perhaps the scale difference might not be too noticable?

HTH.

Cheers.

hi

Yes familiar with aires products.

I agree the scale is wrong and too big..thats why I made a toolbox and fire extinguisher to fit the huey's dio.

oliver

Everything looks phenomenal on here. I have no idea how you even pull off that scratch-building, but it looks better than a lot of kit details. Your Huey will be second to none once it's all done and finished. Even the base and ancillary stuff is off-the-charts as well.

Keep up the great work!

Matt :party0023:

Everything looks phenomenal on here. I have no idea how you even pull off that scratch-building, but it looks better than a lot of kit details. Your Huey will be second to none once it's all done and finished. Even the base and ancillary stuff is off-the-charts as well.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks matt.

fire extinguisher was fun to build. i did however messed up with the metal foil on the toolboox so I had to strip the metal foil and paint again.

There are two areas on the rivets that I could not fix the silvering of the rivets....oh well.

Next is dealing with clear parts, not my forte.

Oliver

Oliver

Enough! Enough! I just can't stand it... Some people have all the talent. The only missing thing to your base are a few bird droppings

Keep up the good work

-Al

I'm sure, they are planned, just not executed, yet... :D

...outstanding work! :)

Thanks matt.

fire extinguisher was fun to build. i did however messed up with the metal foil on the toolboox so I had to strip the metal foil and paint again.

There are two areas on the rivets that I could not fix the silvering of the rivets....oh well.

Next is dealing with clear parts, not my forte.

Oliver

Oliver

Luckily, I don't think anyone will notice the mistakes the rest of your amazing work. It's one of those models if I saw at a show I would have to spend an hour looking at, just marveling at all of the tiny details.

I doubt you could have anything that isn't a forte. Considering the level of everything else, I'm sure that your clear parts will still be better than anything I can accomplish

Keep up the great work Oliver. I'm really enjoying it.