Huey Helicopter/ ITS DONE/FINISHED YEEEAAAHHH!!!!

shark64

Fantastic - of course, it's Oliver - and coming closer and closer to completion ! It's like looking at a great tv-show that somehow you hope will never end, but you want to know how it ends ...

Mark, that book in the background sure looks like the Verlinden Lock On (made in Belgium, by the way!), but I'm not 100% sure.

Nic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Peterpools

Oliver

Aces on the scaffolding's painting and weathering. Looking just tremendous

Keep 'em coming

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Hi Oliver,

mesmerising thread. Unbelievable!! Question: I was looking around about page 20 where the helmets first made an appearance. I would like to get an RAF alpha helmet from the 1980s in 1/32 if there is such a thing. Did you buy them somewhere or make them?

Cheers

Matt

Edited by hamfists nz

WOW!! Brilliant is a understatement!!! Beautiful, simply blows my mind! I can only strive for the skills of this level of detailmanship. This WIP will go down in history as on of LSP's finest. Hope everyone agrees!.... :clap2:

Paul

WOW!! Brilliant is a understatement!!! Beautiful, simply blows my mind! I can only strive for the skills of this level of detailmanship. This WIP will go down in history as on of LSP's finest. Hope everyone agrees!.... :clap2:

Paul

I totally agree Oliver ! Just brilliant !...............Harv :popcorn: