Huey Helicopter/ ITS DONE/FINISHED YEEEAAAHHH!!!!

shark64

Obviously the flight crew are Canadian! They're always ready to fly regardless of the condition of the aircraft, LOL!!!

I also have an observation if I may? This level of modelling is obviously some form of sorcery! I was going to flail a lucky rabbit's foot in your general direction to facilitate a bit of healing but I decided against it. I'll wait until you're finished, this is way to nice to bring to a premature halt! :clap2:

Cheers,

Wolf

Hi Wolf.

Copy on the lucky rabbit. Glad you like the build.

Will keep posting.

Oliver

IMG_2505.jpg

I hope these help - & haven't come too late! Feel free to use them however you want. Your best best if you want to save them is to right click & 'save as'

I can also send zipped file & let you know how to open it etc

best

Rich

Edited by richdlc

The model is absolutely beautifully done and one of the most detailed I've ever seen. However, the setting it's placed in completely takes the focus away from the model. I know, artistic license, your model and my opinion probably won't mean much.

As a viewer though, the 'runway' base with taxiway lights and sign simply doesn't work with an aircraft that deep in maintenance.

Sorry

The model is absolutely beautifully done and one of the most detailed I've ever seen. However, the setting it's placed in completely takes the focus away from the model. I know, artistic license, your model and my opinion probably won't mean much.

As a viewer though, the 'runway' base with taxiway lights and sign simply doesn't work with an aircraft that deep in maintenance.

Sorry

Opinions from other modelers always matter to me but its just an artistic license, I never claimed to be accurate with this build.

Thanks again for sharing your view.

Oliver

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I havent been on this site with any update for a while but I have been following builds from time to time. Work is keeping very busy lately. I did find time last weekend and today to work on the engine.

The engine was painted and ready for wash work which I applied and all went to hell..... raw umber made everything an ugly green so I had strip paint and repaint it.

I started on the wiring this morning and so far I am half happy with the results....Ill keep pushing.

Oliver

016-15.jpg

003-39.jpg

015-20.jpg

004-44.jpg

005-39.jpg

006-36.jpg