Huey Helicopter/ ITS DONE/FINISHED YEEEAAAHHH!!!!

shark64

What references are you using, Oliver?, and, Do you wear gloves? I haven't seen a fingerprint yet on any of this brass!

Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

Mark

Hi Mark.

Thanks mark

I have several books on the Huey and also have someone providing me with hard to find photos as well. I do not wear gloves at all untill i start painting.

All the brass parts are always sanded smooth(if possible) after working with them.

Oliver

It's been said before but I will repeat that it's a shame to think that all of this fine craftsmanship will be covered in paint eventually. Nice that you took the time to photograph the work so it won't be lost!!

Like Geoff,I can't think of any new superletives to add as praise but I think you get my drift!

J

It's been said before but I will repeat that it's a shame to think that all of this fine craftsmanship will be covered in paint eventually. Nice that you took the time to photograph the work so it won't be lost!!

Like Geoff,I can't think of any new superletives to add as praise but I think you get my drift!

J

Me too Jerry. Were it me I'd seriously consider painting only the kit parts so the observer could discern the amount of craftsmanship that went into this one-of-a-kind project.

Fred

Oliver, I'm watching your thread since the beginning, and I have run short of superlatives!

Yet each time you find a way to amaze me more!

:piliot: :closedeyes: :D :clap2: :clap2: :bow: :bow:

Hubert

Thanks Hubert

Oliver

Aww come ON man!! What the.... You keep exceeding the high bar that you already have set. Now I will have to climp out of the hole that I am in just to get to ground level so I can then just begin to see the bar that you have set!

Or,in other words,FREEKIN AWESOME DUDE!!

Gentlemen.

Thanks so much for the kind words.....you guys made my day.

My wife is out of town so it was a very productive modeling weekend..

I tried to duplicate the vents inside the cowlings but could not do it without making a mess to the cowlings....it will have to wait till next time.

I added the wire inside the cowlings. Done for the day.

Oliver

medevachuey058-1.jpg

medevachuey055.jpg

medevachuey054.jpg

medevachuey052.jpg