Planned decal set. Need input

Eli Raphael

Count me in !! Have an several Tamiya A6M5-52, converting one to an A6M5-52c, converting one to A6M3-32, have A6M2-21, and will make A6M2N with MDC conversion. So, yeah!

:)

Yes, for sure I would buy a set.

...and while I have your attention, I have another suggestion for a decal sheet. Since Hasegawa is coming out with one P-40 after another-- P-40E, P-40K and soon a P-40N (and probably a P-40M), how about a set of 14th AF P-40's? It could be all the variations between the P-40E and the P-40N. I would particularly like to see decals in 1/32 scale for Dallas Clinger's P-40E, with the rudder markings of the young lad urinating on the rising sun. Also, I would love to see a 23rd FG P-40N for the new Hasegawa kit. I know that Zotz is coming out with a sheet of P-40N markings, but the preview looks like they are all 5th AF airplanes, which will also be appreciated. However, I would really like to see some China theater Warhawk markings.

And if Hasegawa would ever release a Merlin-powered P-40F/L in 1/32nd scale (or maybe a resin conversion?), I would love to see some North Africa/ MTO markings for those from ZOTZ.

I've got several Zekes in the stash (2x A6M5, 1x A6M2b and 1x A6M3) so seeing more options out there would be grand!

I love the Tamiya kit but the decals are a bit thickish-like.

I know that Zotz is coming out with a sheet of P-40N markings, but the preview looks like they are all 5th AF airplanes, which will also be appreciated. However, I would really like to see some China theater Warhawk markings.

There's one from the CBI

Thanks

Gents,

Spent all the week-end, looking for "nice and interesting" Zero mkgs.

I found one with victory mkgs' photo evidence (Tanimizu, a 52C mod) and one (Iwamoto)

that has no photo, only the guess work of an ilustrator with a bunch of pink flower

blossoms.

Other than that, the Mod.21 decals have already been made by Cutting Edge.

So................................I'm open to suggestions here.

Gents,

Spent all the week-end, looking for "nice and interesting" Zero mkgs.

I found one with victory mkgs' photo evidence (Tanimizu, a 52C mod) and one (Iwamoto)

that has no photo, only the guess work of an ilustrator with a bunch of pink flower

blossoms.

Other than that, the Mod.21 decals have already been made by Cutting Edge.

So................................I'm open to suggestions here.

Yes on the 52c versions !!!

A6M2N Rufe with the little axe kill marks on the tail. I'll try and get a photo tinight.

Dan