1/32 Aires F4J cockpit

phantom

I have not assembled mine so I can not speak to the ease of assembly or fit.

I will say that the quality of the castings are excellent! :)

I have used both the A-7D and F-8E Cockpits and both have excellent in fit and ease of assembly.

At least well within what I expected. I have found that Aires sets are well done and engineered well for assembly.

I intend to use the F-4J set when I get around to my F-4J and likely one for my F-4B with required modifications

unless Aires brings out a 1/32 F-4B Cockpit. I can only hope! :unsure:

Barry

At last years nationals in Virginia Beach, everyone that does that kind of work said they where not going to be doing a B pit. Not enough people would buy them I was told.

Thanks

Mike

I doubt they will; so I will continue my plan of using the J set with my own modifications.

I am currently working on a universal cockpit for USAF F-4s. I may have to consider the USN versions as well.

Barry

I doubt they will; so I will continue my plan of using the J set with my own modifications.

I am currently working on a universal cockpit for USAF F-4s. I may have to consider the USN versions as well.

Barry

Have I sent you a couple of my "real" J seats? (beltless)

Harold

I'll send you a pair this week...

Let me know what you think..

Hi Harold

Sorry for my ignorance but do you make also the MB-7s seats for J ? Are those the same as for F-104G?

Best

Jozef

Hi Harold

Sorry for my ignorance but do you make also the MB-7s seats for J ? Are those the same as for F-104G?

Best

Jozef

Yes I have MK 7 seats for the F-4J. They are totally different for the F-104...look at my site:

http://mysite.verizon.net/resqt29j/

I have both of the MK7a seats for the F-104's. The Germans upgraded the seats in the later versions.

• LSP_Kevin changed the title to 1/32 Aires F4J cockpit