Trumpeter F-105D

pzcreations

Thanks Jeff!

Im a little frustrated on this kit right now.. remember me mentioned earlier how the dash looked too tall... well...its way too tall! So tall it almost fills the front windscreen.. the new HUD I made... well, you can barely see it...the pilot couldnt see it at all the dash is so tall.. look... HUD

Its there...peek a boo..now ya see it...

Picture024-1.jpg

Now ya dont..

Picture023.jpg

man Im ticked..on top of that I got the top dash on crooked..

oh well.. got a useless HUD..but at least its a purty dash board :lol: really wish I had used the BB cockpit now

Picture027-1.jpg

Picture026-1.jpg

Picture020.jpg

not really sure what I can do about it.. other than use JUST the dash from the BB kit.. otherwise, its leave it as is..what do you guys think? $30 just for a dashboard? or leave it this way :lol:

Is that the kit panel??? I saw a fix for that somewhere. I am trying to remember where though. Not sure if it was on Hyperscale or not. I know the Aires set has it lower but that is pricey.

hi I think it's the overal model of the canopy and the fuselage it is a bit flat I did a check with myn model and have the same problem.

I will use the plastic cover and will stick some soort of cloth on it and keep it so flat as possible.

Still don't forget the fish eye and other fotografick problems there was little room on top of the panel

http://www.airfighters.com/photo/1753/M/US...rchief/58-1155/

Hope I dont miss use any right to post this picture cant rember from were I did get this from.

post-5365-1244068229.jpg

Check some photos on the US Cockpit site and I think you will find most of the problem here is too flat a canopy. Hasn't this been a problem with most of Trumps' jets?

http://uscockpits.com/Jet%20Fighters/F-105...nderchief21.jpg

It looks like a combination of things your may be right about the windscreen being too flat as well.

Barry

thanks Barry, I appreciate that.. and motion, I believe your right about the windscreen as well, it does look a bit flat around the edge..where as the real one looks tall and rounded..

Johan.. that one piece you mention of installing is too tall as well, since its designed to go over the panel.