battle damage

junkers88a1

i erad in a thread here that some posted the conserns about how hard it was to make battledamage and dents in modells.. we did a modell of a crashed 110 ( please forgive me that this is a 1:48 scale ) and what we did was that we just took a player or a saw..cut out the area we wanted damegade and used thin aluminum tape and "remade" the skins and structure in that area..this tape is thing enough to fir so it dont stick out like a thick lumps compared to the otehr skin on the wing but also stiff enough to form as you want.. just something i thought i would share.. and by painting this and then scratching of the paint one get a good real "scar" with real aluminum underneath

this model was made for a short exhebition in the museum regarding the invasion of Norway

post-5311-1232505652.jpg

and with the skills of those in here i am sure you guys would make a awsome modell..as one said before me..how about a beached Ju 88 A1 with bulletholes and damage :blink:

this model was made pretty fast..things has to go that way sometimes in the museum..

post-5311-1232508706.jpg