Dragon Bf110

Pfuf

Hi Pitbiker thx for the response I dont realy know what you mean this is a beter pic of the counter weight.

Oh Erik just explain what you refferd to Pitbiker yes I will put soem puty on the seam .

post-5365-1230391924.jpg

Yes sry Pitbiker I did not reply direct Erik explain to me what you refered to I will fill the little gape later on.

In the mean time I did Landing gear Some 1 here on LSP said to look for Lead wire at Fly Fish shop now I did take that advice and now live is so sweet when i need to make some oil pipe wehehe.

The Flexible peace I made of rod that I have i diffrend sizes driled 2 holes and made a little radius now it looks fine for me and is solid so I have more peace handeling the landing gear and when done painting you will not real notice the top joint.

Groeten Johan

post-5365-1230410663.jpg

The Little triangle you see on the horizontal pipe is a cup that transport oil that leaks from the engine and so not drops on to the tire (My god and come to think the were the first with jet engine in full combat) loool

post-5365-1230411096.jpg

Great build but how is the building process? I ask because I had read nothing but favorable reviews of this kit so I bought one, replacing the Revell kit and Eduard sets I had been happy with until the reviews for this kit came out. But now I hear from another review that the build is horrible. Things don't fit, instructions make wrong calls like assembling the cockpit then installing when you should install the sidewalls first into the fuselage and so on. So what's it like for you?

Hi Every 1 My promise to react fast came late cos I did have to fight a big hangover lol.

The straps I use is Tape they use this to close gaps in pipes for the central heating chimney.

I use a little mirror and stick a pice on it so I can cut it whit my knife in de length i need the mirror protect the gleu site so it will still be adhesive.

I use a bit of super gleu to real keep it on it's place.

So now for some the problems they say this kit have now.

I made the tub in 1 pace don't glue the site's on the body they don't say that.

As you can see this was a dry fit and even the nose is stick in to place so nice.

There is a peace that holds the wing in a form like a H this is placed in there and no forge is required.

post-5365-1230852845.jpg

Ok I made a picture of the building book lol

For the landinggearbay you get some trouble they have made 1 site of it wel it's more a puzzel I can make a picture of how I think how the site strut's must be placed

Here the pic

post-5365-1230853607.jpg

And this is how far I am now the Wings are fixed on the fuselage the landing gear like the tail are still lose the right engine is loose I forgot to place the the little enige covers on the wing's so i have to cut a way a little of it nt from the peace it self so you whoont see it.

The only thing this plane Kit is not doing like a Trump is klick to get how must i say it the botom peace between the wing can decent deaper then need it .

Funny thing is the tail is hold together buy the tail wheel it works like a pin keeping the tail peace on it's spot.

Just for the fun look to the some of the planes parts and there are a lott lovely detail not like some times more toy like Trump detail.

I dont have muche patience so believe me if this kit was rubish then I will say it.

This hobby ask from you some self input and you buy a kit that can form a more then super base to build a great model.

post-5365-1230854624.jpg