FROG Hellcat

vvwse4

The weather is good now so here are the endpics. Dave, could you put them in the gallery please?

F6F024.jpg

F6F025.jpg

F6F026.jpg

F6F027.jpg

In the background my own hellcat......

F6F028.jpg

F6F029.jpg

F6F030.jpg

F6F031.jpg

It was a good build and a lot of fun to do. Thanks for looking everybody.

Rick.

PS, traffic jam soved....

kast-1.jpg

Hi Rick. Sorry for tuning in so late.

Very nice Hellcat and I like your display too. Those cabinets really look great.

Interesting to see also, that even on the other side of the world, black cats all look the same.

Well done,

Keith.

Yeayyy! Another one crosses the finish line! Great looking model and display set. Thanks for the PM pics of the Me-109 G-10, with the high altitude camo. :rolleyes: Got me so pumped up, I went to the LHS and got 2 Hasegawa G-10's on sale. Got to try at least one of those camos!

Most excellent looking Hellcats(the black one too), dude....are you going to enter another model in this GB?! Let's see, if it only takes 3-4 days for you to build one,...that means you could build, ohhhh....another 20 before the deadline! :blink: he he.

Later, Buddy!..Russ

Thanks guys. Russ I don't think so, because well holidays are over so that nasty thing called work shows up and I am still working on my Fw190 and started on a Me262. The only Navy plane left is a Corsair but I want to rescribe the whole thing, somewhere in the future. So many plans, so little time.....

Oh yeah, everybody a happy, blessed new year with only the good things of life.

Rick.

• 2 weeks later...