DaveJ

"Failed GB Entries" group build begins!

Greetings fellow failures! ;)

The next three-month group build has officially begun! This one is intended to help all of us who've, let's just say, reached less than 100% with previous GB entries here on LSP, get 'em done.

There's only one rule (other than the obvious scale restrictions): Your entry must have at least been started in a previous Group Build on this site. Box stock, ultra detailed, in-between, whatever! There are some builds going all the way back to the PTO and Tigermeet GBs that I'd love to see getting finished.

All you need to do is let me (or any of the Mods) know which thread you'd like moved from which GB. We'll take care of the rest. Those who already indicated you wanted yours moved, have been moved.

With the Holidays taking time (and money! B) ) away from all of us, we thought that allowing you to just pick an older project back up would be a logical choice.

So.... Let's get something finished!!

Are you gonna move your Macchi over Dave?

Kev

Let's see what I can get done with the two I already moved... :)

Greetings fellow failures! :P

The next three-month group build has officially begun! This one is intended to help all of us who've, let's just say, reached less than 100% with previous GB entries here on LSP, get 'em done.

So.... Let's get something finished!!

For the amount of back log of unfinish projects on my end there aint enough time :P :)

shameful l know but hey l aint the only one alot of us have lately earned the title of.....

post-542-1229525386.gif

need l say more :P :ph34r:

Here's mine...

Great idea...but do I get docked points for moving a project from the old failed GB to the new failed GB?

Nice one, Chris. I expect you will get extra points for having a failed failed GB entry entry.

Actually, I was wondering where this one came from and then noticed it was before I joined the forum. Still, I've only been here about 3 years :)

Who wants to give Randy a nudge? There's a Spitfire in here somewhere.

This is certainly a great idea for a GB!

Unfortunately I can't join - I've only had 2 GB entries so far, both of which I actually completed! Hopefully I'll be able to do something for the next one - what about World War 1 for a subject?

Nice one, Chris. I expect you will get extra points for having a failed failed GB entry entry.

Actually, I was wondering where this one came from and then noticed it was before I joined the forum. Still, I've only been here about 3 years :P

Who wants to give Randy a nudge? There's a Spitfire in here somewhere.

:P

I'm on it Keith! I've been pretty busy lately, but I think I can manage a few shots a week... ;) I've got the camo on her, now I have to fade the colors a bit and get some decals on... I'll be moving my build into the GB in the next day or two.

Greetings fellow failures! ;)

That would be me... my first group build, and I blew it :blink: I feel so Charlie Brown-ish.

Would you be so kind as to move my X-1 from the Box Stock group build? I've just posted an update, so it's still going, slowly.

Thanks!

Peter

That would be me... my first group build, and I blew it :blink: I feel so Charlie Brown-ish.

Would you be so kind as to move my X-1 from the Box Stock group build? I've just posted an update, so it's still going, slowly.

Thanks!

Peter

Just moved it over for you Peter.

Kev

That would be me... my first group build, and I blew it ;) I feel so Charlie Brown-ish.

err...me too, so don't feel left out :blink: . eesh...I can't wait to get away from 1:1 scale house and go back to 1/24 and 1/32 plastique ( even resin ;) )

Cheers Matty