Junkers Ju 87 Finished project

Haggis

Hi Jamie

It looks great. Where did you get the markings for this model or did you make them yourself? I want to do a Ju87 from the same squadron because, silly as it sounds, I have a Scottish Terrier named Melvin and I would like to build a model of Jakob Jenster's stuka who I think was in this squadron but I have not been able to track down a photo oh his plane. Maybe Charles may know of a photo.

Charles:

If you are out there, do you have any information on a Ju87 flown by Jakob Jenster?

Sorry about the side track. It is a great looking Stuka and I would like to see some pictures of the cockpit because you always do a first rate job. Excellent job on the winter camouflage as well. :) :D

Charles:

If you are out there, do you have any information on a Ju87 flown by Jakob Jenster?

Hi Sean,

Unfortunately, I don't seem to have information on any of Jakob Jenster's aircraft ... and you've probably seen the following brief biography or something similar already:

http://www.warintheair.com/Images%20-%20Bo...1JensterBio.jpg

Charles Metz

Hi Charles

Thankyou for rsponding to my message. Yes I have this little bit of info but I have not seen anything about his plane either. He is one of the top 5 tank killers in the Luftwaffe and there does not seem to be an image of any of the planes that he flew. I suppose I will eventually just have to do a generic plane from his Stg. Thanks Again. Jamie has done one heck of a job on this one wouldn't you say?

Sweet build. That winter white wash really sets your build off. It very much looks the part. RD

Sean: I had a Scottish Terrier named Molly. They are great dogs. We have two West Highland Whites now. The jury's still out on those little monsters. :lol:

Jamie - great build! I love the Stuka in winter distemper (I actually just finished mine in a similar winter scheme - I think there's something about the Stuka in winter colors that just captures my attention and interest). Your work is really flawless on this one. I would love to see more pics too!

JON