Greek F-4E AUP

DMunne

Have you ever just had one of those projects that doesn't seem to want to be built? For the first time in about ten years, it looks like I'll be able to go to the IPMS USA nationals in 2009. I'm going through the stash, seeing what I have to build. I really fell in love with the Greek F-4E AUP scheme, and I happen to have a Revell F-4E Mig Killer kit. I've managed to download some pics from the internet, and even found a couple of books (SAM and Greyhound, thanks Sprue Brothers), but now I can't find any decals. Hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction.

Here's a pic of what I want:

post-4572-1227468838.jpg

Any Help would be greatly appreciated,

Crash

OUTSTANDING! Now to make sure I understand this, I need the stencils in white to do the Ghost Scheme? Sheets 32004 and 32002? The pics I have the stencils look gray.

Thanks so much,

Crash

post-4572-1227474442.jpg

post-4572-1227474462.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I built one of the "Peace Icarus" Greek Phantoms. Have a look at my album here: F-4E "Peace Icarus".

BTW, I used the light grey stencils from Icarus Decals.

Good luck with your project.

I followed that build! Absolutely beautiful! I can't find those grey stencils from Icarus, only black and white. Is there another manufacturer for Grey F-4 stencils?

Crash