Aussie Naval A-4G

ruzlkampf

Veeery BZ at the moment Dave! ;) Still working on a light set-up and such. Got lots of holiday time off coming up, and I'll do the gallery shots for the ME-109 and A-4G together soon. Thanks for asking, dude! Russ

• 1 month later...

Wow!, Been a little over a month since I finished this scooter, and it's time to dust it off(I will only do that once! :( )....take some final pics....and send it on it's way. Got other projects in the pipeline that need the hangar space.

So...to officially end this build, and add Australia to the nationalities of completed entries in this GB,...here's my forlorn attempt at photography once again for the galleries. :lol: This was my last chance to take pics as it was going out the door, so they'll have to do. Walk-around time!

post-4413-1232095878.jpg

Just popping on to attend the formalities of posting the last pics. Kinda busy tonight, as I'm building on 6 different versions of the Hasegawa ME-109 at the moment....simultaneously! :( Whoohooo! :P Just wanted to see how many balls I could juggle at one time for kicks 'n grins. Hope ya'll got as big a hoot outta this 2-sumthin week build as I did,...it was a blast!

On to other things :lol: !!!; THE END.

post-4413-1232096265.jpg

He he!, It's all your fault, Rick! :( I started out with a high-altitude camo G-10 like the pics you sent, and...well, I just kept opening up boxes and mass-producing them. :P Hmmm, let's see... a G-2,G-4,G-6,G-14,2-G-10's, and 2-K-4's.

Whups, that's 8!? I'm averaging 1 every 4 days. Not as fast as your Hellcat build( :P ), but I'm getting old & lazy these days. ;) Heck, I should just make a couple more, and have a squadron? Bwhahahah. On my 2nd bottle of RLM 76, already. :lol:

Dam...wish I was old & lazy like you :P That fast Hellcat was a once in a lifetime for me ;) I am fighting my 190 and at the same time trying to rescribe an ols Revell Corsair. but that doesn't go the way I want it ( like fast and good ) :( :( Lets see, in a German Jagdgeschwader, there were three or four Gruppen in a Geschwader, A gruppe was made of three or four Staffeln,( escadrilles ) and in a Staffel there were like 10 up to 16 planes, so in a Jagdgeschwader there were like 90 - 120 planes :lol: a gruppe, that would be a squadron I guess, was made out of 30 - 56 planes :P boy o boy that is going to be a great flightline!!!! ;)

...Nice Scooter build! Great colors/markings. Russ, I really like the way you test out the scheme with your digital versions as well. Cool that you get to 'fly' them, too! You may have mentioned it in other threads, but me being fairly new to LSP, do you mind me asking which flight Sim program(s) you're using, and any add-ons for making your 'skins' to test & fly your model's markings?

~Thanks!