Genaro

Corsair F4U-1 1/32 Revell

Hello every one :huh:

I have this kit for almost 4 years Its a Corsair F4U-1 1/32 Revell year of fabrication 1971.... :blink:

, Its time to let it fly.. :huh:

I will make pictures of the box and sprues...

I have almos 4 years building planes tanks etc , all the recomendations and information of how to do it better will be more than wellcome

Chears

Genaro

Hi Genaro,

welcome to the show!

Looking this old bird coming along will bring back some good memories to me.

I will follow your work :blink:

Cheers,

loic

And :rolleyes: i´m waiting for a Eduard PHOTO-ETCHED PARTS from the mail any other stuff I will be looking <_<

I apologize for my spelling English its not my first language

Thanks for the support

Genaro

post-4701-1222738671.jpg

post-4701-1222738680.jpg

post-4701-1222738688.jpg

Welcome,

I built this kit as a kid in the 70's so I am looking forward to seeing it come to life again.

Looks like fun.

Good luck,

Matt

Oh yes, a CLASSIC!!!! Welcome to the GB, Genaro. :rolleyes: It's a lot of fun, and a great way to get to know everybody. Post lots of pics, and don't worry about your English.... you are doing just fine. Excellent choice for a subject to model!

Russ

I love that boxart even though it is very historically inaccurate! I remember as a young boy building several of these. A 1o year old boy with $6.17 and a trip to the local KMart could have a great time watching reruns of Black Sheep Squadron and honing his budding modeling skills!! Boy, that seems like so long ago!!

By the way, the Revell prop could be used for a backdate of the Trumpy -1D to a -1A, couldn't it?

Dear fellow modeling artist, Its very conforting to see all the compliments and good words of companionship, thanks to you all. ;) :rolleyes: :) :)

Here is some pics of information that I found, I hope the autors of this books are not reading this because I posting their information, I dont hope a law sout... :D

post-4701-1222826470.jpg

post-4701-1222827013.jpg

B)

no blue prints so far.... :)

HI good to see someone build the Revell kit. Basicelly it's a very good kit that just needs some little extras.

Texas :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: