F-18A Hornet

Azgaron

Thanks Dave!

I wish I had an Academy kit to compare with! I will be interesting to see how it builds!

It may take a while before I can show any progress pics as I want to finish the Spit first!

Cheers,

Azgaron

Thanks Frank and Blackbetty!

I'll do my best with this one too!

BB, I'll have a check on your Hornet build! I suspect that the Academy kit is "somewhat" better! :lol: Nice to have something to compare with though!

Cheers,

Azgaron

is the academy kit really better? well its more complicated thats for sure. i dont really know which one measures out better, but i think i read somewhere the revell kit is a model of a prototype?

but i dont thínk that is what really counts. i have just started a revell F-16, a kit most modellers wont even touch, now that the tamiya offering, that arguably seems to be the best jet kit in 32nd scale, is availible. for me the fun counts and making a not so good revell kit into something i like is much more challanging than camparing my mediochre work to all the perfect tamiya builds

Thanks Texas!

Blackbetty, No, perhaps not, if nothing else it's more expensive! :D

The instructions give any clues, but on the box the prototype is mentioned!

I actually got both the F-16C and F-16XL kits from Revell! I think they are pretty nice! I also think it's fun to make them look alright!

Cheers,

Azgaron