Macchi 202

Spads57

Hi Greg,

Is this an OOB build, I bought one of these as part of a package deal (the 21st Century versino) and was going to sell it on but everytime I see one built the aircraft type grows on me, good looking Macchi,

Rgds Brent

Nice Macchi Greg! I'm not sure if you intended to post the photo itself or just the link, but the link works fine.

Kev

Kev,

I was trying to post a photo,but blew it some how.Still climbing a steep learning curve posting photos.

Regards,

Gregory Jouette

Hi Greg,

Is this an OOB build, I bought one of these as part of a package deal (the 21st Century versino) and was going to sell it on but everytime I see one built the aircraft type grows on me, good looking Macchi,

Rgds Brent

Brent,

The Macchi is far from OOB,with a completely scratchbuilt cockpit and gearbay.A whole lot of reworking was done like the main gear,radiator, wing guns,I even shaved the prop down to a better profile.This little project was begun to fight AMS,which I'm completely riddled with.Didn't work either.thanks for taking a look.

Regards,

gregory Jouette

Hello Greg,

Well, you've been very, very further on that kit than I did on the 205 ...

That's really a nice job, both in painting and detailing.

Which is proof that with a little (well, not so little :lol: ) care, these kits can make eye-catchers, for sure.

Lovely work, indeed.

Stef (#6)